Blouses my wishlist from Zaful.

 Hello, women of fashion. The weather pleases with warmth and sun. It's time to update the wardrobe by the summer. In Zaful shop, I saw several beautiful blouses that would complement my image.
My most simple and comfortable outfit consists of trousers and blouse. Therefore, I could not resist and long chose clothes in the section Blouces.
The store has a huge selection of blouses for all occasions.They can help create costumes worthy of the most beautiful women.

 Tassel Ethnic Print Cold Shoulder Blouse 
Pink blouse with open shoulders and embroidery trend this season. Light and beautiful, perfectly complemented with jeans or shorts.
 Bow Cuffs Flamingo Print Blouse
Flamingos are my favorite birds. I could not resist buying this blouse. The asymmetric hem makes it original.
 Tied Plaid Cropped Top
A short shirt in a cage will nicely complement trousers, a skirt or shorts.
Floral Embroidered Slit Flare Sleeve Cold Shoulder Blouse
A white blouse with open shoulders is relevant for summer. I like embroidery on the sleeves.
I like wearing blouses. I picked up the most interesting and beautiful of the range. I hope that soon I will receive the parcel and I will be able to show them in the blog.

Комментарии

  1. Мне розовенькая очень понравилась)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Рубашка с фламинго прикольная! Сразу захотелось на море под пальмы))

    Blog: Witty Sweety
    Instagram: @witty_sweety

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. О, засекла принт с фламинго, какой же он клевый))

    ОтветитьУдалить

Отправить комментарий

You can help develop the blog by clicking on the banner ads and following the links. They are my passive income. Thank you. Paypal DONATE Luda.tischenko@gmail.com

Newsletter

Получать новые публикации по электронной почте: