Femmeluxe: Blue Off The Shoulder Knitted Loungewear Set - Alisa. My look.

Hello friends! It is snowing in April outside the window and I am not kidding. It is actually snowing. In such weather, you want to put on a cozy suit or pajamas, cover yourself with a blanket and watch your favorite movies or read books. I am at work today, but I put on a cozy suit from the Femmeluxe.co.uk store to feel comfortable, not noticing the bad weather. 
Привет, друзья! За окном идет апрельский снег и я не шучу. На самом деле идет снег. В такую погоду хочется надеть уютный костюм или пижаму, укрыться пледом и смотреть любимые фильмы или читать книги. Я сегодня на работе, но надела уютный костюм из магазина Femmeluxe.co.uk, что бы чувствовать себя комфортно, не замечая непогоды.

Одним из цветом весна/лето 2021, по версии института Пантон, является лазурный голубой.
Когда я увидела в магазине этот вязанный костюм, сразу решила, что он необходим мне этой весной.
Приятные нитки и красивый оттенок голубого делают костюм незаменимым.
Особого шарма наряду придает верх с открытыми плечами. Удобные брюки не сковывают движений. Это замечательный наряд для дома, прогулок и встреч с друзьями. Надеюсь, что скоро потеплеет и у меня будет возможность ходить в парк, на природу с детьми и друзьями.
One of the spring / summer 2021 colors, according to the Pantone Institute, is Cerulean.
When I saw this knitted suit in the store, I immediately decided that I needed it this spring.
Nice threads and a beautiful shade of blue make the suit irreplaceable.
A top with bare shoulders gives a special charm to the outfit. Comfortable trousers do not restrain movement. This is a wonderful outfit for home, walking and meeting with friends. I hope that it will soon get warmer and I will have the opportunity to go to the park, to nature with children and friends.
Много красивой одежды можно увидеть в разделе:
A lot of beautiful clothes can be seen in the section:

Комментарии

  1. Колір мені дуже подобається і приспущене плече теж.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Красивый цвет и очень мило выглядит👍

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Очень красивый костюм! И как раз то, что надо сейчас, в такую погоду)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Nice color and comfortable outfit. Thanks for sharing.
    I hope you'll visit my blog soon. Have a good week!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Nice color and comfortable outfit. Thanks for sharing.
    I hope you'll visit my blog soon. Have a good week!

    ОтветитьУдалить

Отправить комментарий

You can help develop the blog by clicking on the banner ads and following the links. They are my passive income. Thank you. Paypal DONATE Luda.tischenko@gmail.com

Newsletter

Получать новые публикации по электронной почте: