Loungewear set from Femmeluxe.

Hello friends! I am updating my wardrobe for the winter with a store Femmeluxe.co.uk  . This time I chose comfortable clothes for the home, because they predict a tough quarantine for the New Year holidays. It seems to me that in comfortable clothes such restrictions will be easier to bear.
Привет, друзья! Обновляю гардероб к зиме с магазином Femmeluxe.co.uk  . В этот раз выбирала удобную одежду для дома, потому что прогнозируют жесткий карантин на новогодние праздники. Мне кажется, что в удобной одежде такие ограничения будет легче перенести.
Костюм из легкого трикотажа приятный к телу. В такой одежде дома находиться одно удовольствие. Надеюсь, что длинными зимними вечерами у меня будет возможность выбираться из дому. Или же буду дома смотреть фильмы, читать книги и писать обзоры для блога. Буду общаться с друзьями в соц. сетях. А для этого домашняя одежда важна.
A suit made of lightweight jersey is pleasant to the body. It is a pleasure to be in such clothes at home. I hope that I will be able to get out of the house on long winter evenings. Or I'll watch movies at home, read books, and write blog reviews. I will communicate with friends in social. networks. And for this, home clothes are important.
Планирую изоляцию провести с пользой. Поискать курсы, что бы научиться новому и прочесть список книг, который не успеваю прочесть в обычные дни.
А, что планируете делать, Вы в условиях изоляции? Делитесь в комментариях.
I plan to use the isolation. Look for courses to learn new things and read the list of books that I don't have time to read on ordinary days.
What are you planning to do, are you in isolation? Share in the comments.
Если Вы ищете удобную и комфортную одежду, советую заглянуть в раздел Lounge Set, где можно увидеть много красивых костюмов.

If you are looking for comfortable and comfortable clothes, I advise you to look into the section Lounge Set where you can see many beautiful costumes.

Комментарии

Отправить комментарий

You can help develop the blog by clicking on the banner ads and following the links. They are my passive income. Thank you. Paypal DONATE Luda.tischenko@gmail.com

Newsletter

Получать новые публикации по электронной почте: