Summer dresses. My wishlist from Dresslily.


Hello friends! Summer is time for new things. Today I picked up a few dresses from a summer vacation Dresslily store. From my own experience, I was convinced that there are never too many beautiful dresses and nothing enhances the mood like new clothes. Of course, I do not live by clothes alone, but still it is a part of my life.
If you are going on vacation or are just looking for new things, take a closer look at my wishlist. I have selected clothes for different types of figures, mostly universal cuts that will look good on all women.
Привет, друзья! Лето пора обновок. Сегодня я подобрала несколько платьев из магазина Dresslily для летнего отдыха. На своем опыте я убедилась, что красивых платьев много не бывает и ничто так не повышает настроение, как новая одежда. Конечно не одеждой единой я живу, но все же это часть моей жизни. Если Вы собираетесь в отпуск или же просто ищете обновки присмотритесь к моему вишлисту. Я подобрала одежду для разных типов фигур, в основном универсальных фасонов, которые будут хорошо смотреться на всех женщинах.
Sunflower Print Spaghetti Strap Wrap Maxi Dress


Here are the new arrival: link
It's time to refresh your wardrobe! DressLily prepare the best high-quality but low-prices products for you, make you free under all occasion for Monday to Friday

Use code:DLBF20 with 22% OFF

Комментарии

Отправить комментарий

You can help develop the blog by clicking on the banner ads and following the links. They are my passive income. Thank you. Paypal DONATE Luda.tischenko@gmail.com

Newsletter

Получать новые публикации по электронной почте: